What is the function of KUJ e-Application Portal?
It is an online permit application for the purpose of utility works by applicants.
How does it differ from the current practice?
The current practice is to submit all relevant documents in hardcopy for an application.
What are the advantages of KUJ Portal?
- Applicants from Johor will be able to submit their application online.
- Payment for Application Fees can be made online.
- Applicants will be able to keep track of their application status online, Eg. site visit, UDM status, permitting stage , etc.
How do I know that my application is being processed?
A notification of the application status and the outstanding requirements will be sent to the applicant’s login dashboard in KUJ Portal and via email to notify if applicant is required to get in touch with KUJ or payment is required.
How do I get in touch with KUJ if I have a problem with signing up or logging in to the KUJ Portal?
KUJ can be contacted at 07-222 0008 and the applicant will be transferred to the person in charge of KUJ Portal for troubleshooting of the problems faced.
Can we make payments through KUJ Portal?
Yes, payment can be made through KUJ e-Application Web Portal using online banking or credit cards.
How long does it take to acquire a permit?
- A permit will take approximately 3-4 weeks after initial payment is made by applicant and a complete documentation is submitted to the Local Authority. This timeline is subject to all obligations being fulfilled by the applicant:
- Payment of security bond (Wang Amanah) to Local Authority
- Complete documentation (Insurance, Work schedule, Method Statement, etc.)
Are we still required to submit a hardcopy application?
No, all documentation will now be uploaded through the KUJ Portal.
Who is eligible to apply/submit this application?
Anyone who intends to acquire permit from local authorities for the purpose of utility works within the State of Johor.
How do we track the progress of our application on the KUJ Portal?
Applicants may track their progress and action required on their dashboard.
Are the prices quoted negotiable?
No, these prices are non-negotiable.
Is it possible to get a refund?
Our service is non-refundable. Please make sure you are aware of this before making purchase.
Is there charge for an application?
Yes, it costs RM50 for each application.